
Last Wednesday, Justin and I loaded the kids in the van and started our tour across the great state of Texas. Our intent is to find the best dental opportunity that exists! We started out driving down the east side if the Lone Star State, looking at dental practices in Kilgore and Beaumont, then crossing over through Houston to San Antonio and Bandera and finally continuing on to Midland, Odessa and Lubbock. So far, we've driven something like 1700 miles!!! We're on Odessa now, and have found some good opportunities here in west Texas. We still haven't made any final decisions about where we will be re-locating yet, but we're sure enjoying the tour!
P.S. I accidentally washed my cell phone over the weekend. So, I've lost everyone's phone numbers and I haven't been able to receive any calls. So Mom, if you're out there, I'm still alive and I'll be back in Missouri as soon as possible! Love ya!!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Touring Texas
Posted by Bobbi at Monday, February 18, 2008
Labels: Adventure, Relocating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck with your trip! You're a brave woman to be traveling with all those kids for so long. The boys and Eden much be champion travelers.
Man...2008 must be the year for mom's to completely ruin their cell phones!!!
Good luck with everything!! Drive safely and we hope you still have your sanity after driving that many miles with 4 kids!!
Hey Jayson and I are from Odessa. You must eat at Rosa's cafe. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys.
Any chance of coming back to San Antonio?
Post a Comment