
Today, Justin and I commemorated our eighth wedding anniversary. We thought we would celebrate by attending the St. Louis temple. We drove three hours only to find out that it was closed for maintenance! Oh. So, we went to the mall and bought a Wii instead! So, if you don't hear anything from me for the rest of the weekend, it's because I'm in front of the t.v. playing in my very own Rock Band!!! Happy 8th Anniversary to us!!!
Friday, August 01, 2008
Eight Years Ago Today...
Posted by Bobbi at Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love that wedding picture of you guys!!
Hooray for eight! What a great wedding gift. If I could choose any video game system (we still only own a v-smile :), it would definitely be a Wii! They are SO much fun!
Haha!! Y'all have my and Tom's luck. I can't tell you the number of times we've tried to go to the temple and it would be closed for cleaning. You'd think we learn to check ahead of time, but nope . . . we still forget.
Anyways, congrats on 8 years!!!! Way to go!!!!
Congratulations on 8 years! I love your wedding pictures!
Happy Anniversary you guys! I will always remember your wedding day and your reception and remember thinking how jealous I was that you guys were already married when I had to wait a whole TWO MORE DAYS:) How silly right?
Man, we've known you guys for a long time now huh? So much has happened in our 8 years of being friends.
Congrats to the both of you!
Post a Comment