1) What is something mom always says to you?
Brock: "I love you"
Austin: "Brush your teeth"
Brandon: "Get ready for bed"
2) What makes mom happy?
Brock: When I obey you.
Austin: Making dessert.
Brandon: Cleaning up the basement.
3) What makes mom sad?
Brock: When I complain.
Austin: Not doing what she says.
Brandon: Not doing what she says.
4) What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Brock: Say funny jokes.
Austin: Do funny thingies.
Brandon: Make a funny face.
5) How old is your mom?
Brock: How old are you? I don't know.
Austin: 10
Brandon: I don't know.
6) What was your mom like as a child?
Brock: You learned how to play the piano.
Austin: Whatever you think. I don't know.
Brandon: I don't know.
7) How tall is your mom?
Brock: Maybe 40 feet.
Austin: Bigger than me.
Brandon: 15 tall.
8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Brock: Play the piano.
Austin: Eat dinner.
Brandon: I don't know.
9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
Brock: Uh...I don't think I can answer that.
Austin: Spank her brain.
Brandon: Stay home.
10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Brock: What does that mean?
Austin: I don't know.
Brandon: I don't know.
11) What is your mom really good at?
Brock: The piano.
Austin: Making me go to bed.
Brandon: Writing.
12) What is your mom not so good at?
Brock: You're good at everything!
Austin: Spanking my head.
Brandon: I don't know.
13) What does your mom do for her job?
Brock: Do you have a job?
Austin: Clean the kitchen.
Brandon: I don't know.
14) What is your mom's favorite food?
Brock: Sweet & Sour Meatballs.
Austin: Dinner.
Brandon: Lasagna
15) What makes you proud of your mom?
Brock: When you play with me.
Austin: Making dessert.
Brandon: When she makes dinner.
16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Brock: My mom.
Austin: Tigress.
Brandon: I don't know.
17) What do you and your mom do together?
Brock: We do lots of things together. Like going to the toy store.
Austin: Go to Disneyland.
Brandon: Chores.
18) How are you and your mom the same?
Brock: We both have blue eyes.
Austin: Me and mom have brown eyes...I mean blue eyes.
Brandon: I don't know.
19) How are you and your mom different?
Brock: You have long hair and I don't.
Austin: Mom has blue eyes and I have brown eyes.
Brandon: You have blue and I have brown eyes.
20) How do you know your mom loves you?
Brock: When you give me hugs and kisses.
Austin: I don't know. Whatever you think.
Brandon: Because you like your family.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Mama's Boys
Posted by Bobbi at Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I loved doing this with Annie . . . just to see what they come up with all on their own is so cute . . .
That's so cute, I'm going to have to do that with my boys.
Your kids are so funny Bobbi! I had to laugh when Austin talked about spanking your brain, and you spanking his head. :) I can just hear him giggling, and you baffled by his response...
I'll have to remember this one when Sydney gets a little older and can talk...
What is a head spanking?
That is so cute!
I love it. That is so cute. I love the "spanking head" part. Craig "spanks" the kid's heads all the time too:)
That is so funny - I'll have to try this with Ben!!
Post a Comment