Sunday, February 01, 2009

Tutu Heaven!

Nancy and I raided the Wal-Mart fabric department as it was being cleared out for good. We picked up a bunch of tulle and made a few of these ADORABLE tutus for our little girls.





Okay...so maybe it's not just the tutu that's adorable.

6 comments:

Thorpe said...

Nancy Talbot?? I feel like I know that name. It is possible that she was at BYU summer 96. Maybe in Desert Towers. Of, maybe it is a completely different place that I know that name. Anyway, small world if that is true. Love the tutus

Davis Family said...

Awww Bobbi these pictures are so precious! What a cutie!

i'm erin. said...

OH Bobbi! I love it...so so so cute. If you lived closer I would want you to bring your sweetie over so i could shoot her all day long. Can you share how you made the tutu?

Hilary said...

So cute! I'm jealous . . . I'm tempted to hop in a car right now, drive for days, and bring my little girl over to play dress up with yours! :-)

familyof15 said...

Very cute! I have some really cute adorable pictures just like this with Molly, you will treasure these for years! She is adorable! Love ya, Aunt Emily Ü

laurie said...

i love tu tu's and little girls in tu tu's what could be cuter...i really can't think of anything!
So Cute.