Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Feeling Frustrated? Discouraged? Out of Control? I am...

I stumbled across this article today while reading a friend's blog. I can't tell you how much I needed this. I can't say I necessarily enjoyed reading it, seeing as it did manage to expose my deepest, darkest guilty feelings and give me a good slap in the parenting face, but I definitely needed to read it. I thought I'd go ahead and pass it along, so maybe someone else can benefit from it too. This article, like the quote I've posted at the top of this blog, is something I really need to read daily as a reminder to keep proper things in perspective, prioritize my time wisely, and keep my emotions in check.

2 comments:

Raechal said...

Bobbi!! Thanks for posting this. Like you said, it's not raelly fun to read something like this that exposes and shines a light on our weaknesses, but how else can we become better, right? Thanks, I needed it too!

THE ORMES said...

I felt the same way when I read it. I definitely needed it. Thanks to Krista!