Last Thursday, Austin and Brandon performed in their preschool Nursery Rhyme play. Austin was a field mouse from "Little Bunny Foo Foo" and Brandon was one of the "Five Green & Speckled Frogs". The whole play was so stinkin' cute, and of course we were very proud of our two little actors! Here they are in all their glory!
Brandon the Green & Speckled Frog:
Brandon is the 5th frog, all the way on the right side. He told me afterward that his "legs were getting really tired" during his performance. I can see why!!!
Austin the Field Mouse:
Austin is the mouse on the far left. The funniest part of this skit was the little boy in the background that suddenly discovered his daddy in the audience. You can't see him in the video, but you can sure hear the enthusiasm in his voice!! So cute!
Monday, April 06, 2009
Frogs & Field Mice
Posted by Bobbi at Monday, April 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your boys are so cute!
Bobbi Great show and great kids!!
I was going through my email and found one where you sent me this link so Kiera (the Fairy in the bunny play) could show her Oma. WOW the kids were so small, it was such a great surprise to see your blog was still going strong. I hope you and the boys are doing great. I can't believe how much they have grown. It truly makes me feel old..LOL
Post a Comment