I've recently come to the realization that my kids are kinda nerdy. For example, Brock is now the kid in class whose teacher has to repeatedly remind him to put away his chapter book and pay attention to the lesson, Brandon's favorite thing to do when he comes home from school every day is complete his homework assignment, and Austin insists on going out in public dressed like this:
So, maybe it's just a phase, maybe it's not. The important thing is, I'm totally okay with it...'cause for the first time in my life I'm realizing that nerdy kids are pretty darn adorable.
(yes, I know his zipper is halfway down. That's part of his look...and it might have something to do with the fact that the pants are too tight to get the zipper up all the way.)
Friday, February 05, 2010
Nerds.
Posted by Bobbi at Friday, February 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't feel bad. My son like to layer his shirts, but insists on wearing the long sleeve one on the top and the short underneath. It makes him look bumpy. Kids are entertaining.
I love nerds! I was always determined to marry one. And although Bryant pretends he's not... he totally is. and i love it!
Poor kid... maybe his mom should buy him bigger pants.. lol.. and as soon as i saw the picture i noticed his zipper... then read your note... at least it is because his pants are tight.. My brother Colby went for a week with his down just to see if people would say some thing....
Thanks for sharing.. it made me smile today.. you rock Bobbi
That reminds me of a weird Al song: too white and nerdy!
awesome.-------andy
Post a Comment