Some of the most attractive and hearty plants on our property are also the least desirable! I finally learned this past week how to recognize poison ivy...after suffering with the absolute worst itchy redness on my arm!!! Once identifying the culprit, I spent this morning hunting around with my "Round up" sprayer in hand and have found little patches of this nasty stuff all over the place!!! Luckily, only Austin and I have been affected by it. I'm hoping the rest of my family are non-reactant. No fun at all!!!
P.S. Yes, that last picture was taken in the same flower bed where I had Eden pose for her Easter pictures. Nice work, Mom!! Stick your baby girl right in the center of a poison ivy patch! Good one.
P.P.S. I also learned that vinegar works wonders on a poison ivy rash. After suffering a full week of itchy misery, a friend gave me this tip, I slapped some vinegar on my arm, it burned like a son of a gun, but the rash cleared up in just a couple of days! Good stuff to know!!!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Ivy
Posted by Bobbi at Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment