"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." -Ray Bradbury
Hi Bobbi, I'm so glad to see your blog, just found it clicking through Shaylene's links. Those human letters are so cute. Looks like something we'll be trying this winter when it's too cold and snowy to go outside.
4 comments:
So cute! Annie needs more siblings to do this with . . . she's obsessed with the letters in her name and points them out everywhere we go!
I'm thinking it must have been raining today and you had too many kids inside for too long! What a fun thing to do!
Hi Bobbi, I'm so glad to see your blog, just found it clicking through Shaylene's links. Those human letters are so cute. Looks like something we'll be trying this winter when it's too cold and snowy to go outside.
What a fun idea! You are so creative!
Post a Comment