Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A House Divided

Justin came home from work today announcing that he has decided to vote for Barack Obama....(and Brock came home from school claiming that kids at school are calling him "Brock Obama"). THIS WEBSITE is what influenced my husband's sudden political switch. I have to say I'm a little offended that my husband would think that some Crown Council dentist has more persuasive reasons to vote for Obama on his blog than the reasons I've listed to vote for John McCain. I mean, honestly, what good has ever come from listening to any Crown Council dentist? The last guy he contacted from that forum sold him a broken piece of expensive dental equipment! I'll admit, I haven't read the Obama blog yet, but I'm going to. Check it out and let me know what you think. I've already posted my reasons to support John McCain. I'm afraid it would destroy my credibility to suddenly switch sides just because of one husband, one Crown Council dentist, and one website. Give me a week to think about it...I'll decide on November 4th.

Meanwhile, here's one more contest to help you decide who the better candidate is:

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE it. I totally stole it. thanks

Nicole said...

Bobbi,

This is Nicole, your long-lost roomate from our good
ol' days at BYU. It's so fun to catch up with you and see your adorable family! It looks like they keep things busy around your house...that must be why you look so great! :) Perhaps we can stay in better touch through our blogs...ours is web.me.com/corneliusfam1