Okay, so enough about trying to choose between two guys that no one really even likes (Obama & McCain). Here's an opportunity to vote between THREE VERY GOOD CHOICES!!! You really can't go wrong here!!!
Candidate #1: I picked up this adorable little ensemble at a yard sale last fall for $5:
Candidate #2: This is one I snagged on clearance at Children's Place after Halloween last year for $1.99!!! I couldn't resist!!!
Candidate #3: This pretty princess dress came in a hand-me-down bin from my sister:
So....help me decide!! Which costume should Eden wear on Halloween??? Cast your vote on the ballot at the right!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Get The Vote Out!!!
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, she is so dang cute. I picked the flower. This isn't anonymous voting, right?
So cute! I love the first one the best though . . . those striped leggings are beyond adorable.
We're having the same issue at our house, except it was my Mom who went overboard last year about bought about 4-5 costumes for each of my girls when they were on clearance last year (we hadn't even HAD Ellie yet and the kid had four costumes). Decisions, decisions!
Good thing there are LOTS of Halloween parties to go to!
she is so cute! Seriously cant decide, so why doesnt she just wear all of them, just change her randomly throughout the night! haha!
Allright, people, who's voting more than once? I'm sure there can't really be more than 20 people who read this blog.
The first is by far the best! That outfit rocks, and If my little girl looked that cute in it, I would have her wear it everyday until she absolutely could not pull it on any more!
Post a Comment