Thursday, October 16, 2008

Eden's Descent

This isn't the first time Eden's ever come down the stairs by herself, but the other times she's done it, she was coming a whole lot faster, and with a lot of crying as she hit the bottom step. I love to watch her figure out how to use her little body. I also think it's really cute how concerned Austin is for the safety of his baby sister. Gosh, I have cute kids!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

That was sooooooo cute!! I loved her sound affects too, such a workout!

Shayleen Lunt said...

So cute. Wish I could look that cute going down the stairs.

familyof15 said...

Isn't is amazing how fast they grow up! She sure is a cutie. Love and miss ya'll. Aunt Emily Ü

The Blaisdell Family said...

Hey, she makes the same sound effects as I do come down the stairs lately!!

I can't believe how big she's gotten!! Such a cute girl too!