It's hard to believe that Christmas is here.
I always look forward to this time of year.
To take time and think back on these past 12 months,
To send out our wishes to friends, aunts and uncs.
Big changes this year include a big move,
From Lake Ozark to Jeff City, now isn't that rude?
We haven't gone far, and we love our new place:
42 acres, a lake, and plenty of space.
Justin and I have had time to ourselves,
Through Seattle in April, we rode on the rails.
In May, we enjoyed a quick ride on a Harley
Cruising up Provo Canyon made us feel really gnarly.
The kids and I took a long road trip in June,
So much fun up in Utah ended too soon.
It got cold in October, so Justin and I
Headed south to Miami on a jet through the sky.
In February we took the kids to see Mickey,
We all loved Space Mountain and everything Disney.
In August we learned that we'll soon have another.
Due May 3rd, we will welcome a new baby brother!
An update on Justin, master of the dental chair,
CE courses in fun places when he gets a wild hair.
His two younger brothers have moved into town,
Racquetball in the morning starts his day without a frown.
I'm realizing daily that motherhood is
Much harder than I imagined with four crazy kids.
They keep me on my toes, that's the least I can say,
Carrying full baskets of laundry with a baby on the way.
Our seven-year-old, Brock, is in second grade,
He's a book worm, math genius, and Mom and Dad's slave.
For all that he does, he rarely gets credit.
We love you, sweet son, and don't you forget it!!!
Our Austin is trying so hard to be good.
He hopes to impress Santa doing all that he should.
Kindergarten is tough for this five-year-old boy.
He'd much rather be home with his Mom and his toys.
Brandon of course is so easily pleased.
He comes and he goes, wearing holes in his knees.
He doesn't say much, but he's smart as a whip.
And he'll give you a kick if you give him any lip.
Eden...dear Eden...what happened to you?
You used to be sweet...and then you turned TWO!!!
You've just learned to talk, and already talk back.
You boss your big brothers and torture the cat.
Yes, it's fun to look back and recall the past year,
We have countless reasons to give thanks and cheer.
We honor our Savior, whose birth we celebrate,
And send love to friends..you're true and you're great!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love,
Justin, Bobbi, Brock, Austin, Brandon, Eden & Baby Boy Johnson
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Season's Greetings!
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so cute and fun! You are talented. Congrats on the boy! You are such a great family.
That was a great recap of your year. I'm glad I found your blog I love to stock people who grew up just a few houses away. Your family is so adorable.
Post a Comment