
Finally....after months of "closing dates" come and gone, TODAY Justin officially became the owner of Jefferson City Dental Care, more affectionately known as "J.C.D.C."
After doing the math, adding up student loan debt, our home mortgage, car loans, and the loan for the dental practice, our total in-debtedness comes to just under a million dollars. So, I guess you could say we're ALMOST millionaires...sort of.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Almost Millionaires
Posted by Bobbi at Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
COngrats on the practice and YIkes on the debt!
That is something i'm a little scared for...
Yeah you made it! Congrats on the new practice and good luck!
Congrats to both of you. I bet it feels good to get that finalized.
And the debt, that is why we haven't bought into the practice yet. I just have a hard time swallowing that much debt!!! It's scary to think about.
Good Luck with the new practice!!
I love this post! I know how you feel because Brad and I cringe every time we think about our student loan debt. Good luck with the new practice.
Congats you guys! How exciting for you!
Ha ha... We feel your pain and we're right there with you now!
Post a Comment