Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Indians


On my wall is a poster-size print of my three boys together, and underneath it is the caption, "Because I have brothers, I always have friends". I'm so glad that my boys have each other. I'm so glad that they like to play together, and that they are such good friends. I hope they stay that way forever!

This morning, I was folding laundry, and Brock came into my room wearing his underwear and a bead necklace that he made yesterday at our POA's kid craft time. He saw the newly-folded kitchen hand towels on my bed and came up with a plan to make an Indian costume! He was so proud of himself and couldn't wait for his brothers to wake up so he could dress them up as Indians too!! At this point, Austin is still asleep, but I'm sure as soon as he wakes up, he'll be sporting some "Indian rags" of his own!!!

1 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

That is absolutely hilarious. Don't you just love how kids' minds work? That's great.