"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." -Ray Bradbury
hi bobbi, i saw your comment on Jenni (harris) blog and thought "i remember a girl named bobbi". It's Sarah (smith) hull. I lived in the Seal Beach ward and I believe you came down and lived with your parents for the summer in Seal Beach and we would hang out. Didn't you work at Disneyland? It was fun to see pictures of your beyond darling children. It sounds like you are doing so well. Are you parents still living in L.W.? Take Care!
3 comments:
Nice hair do! Justin should open up a barber shop :) BTW your picture of Eden is so cute!
hi bobbi, i saw your comment on Jenni (harris) blog and thought "i remember a girl named bobbi". It's Sarah (smith) hull. I lived in the Seal Beach ward and I believe you came down and lived with your parents for the summer in Seal Beach and we would hang out. Didn't you work at Disneyland? It was fun to see pictures of your beyond darling children. It sounds like you are doing so well. Are you parents still living in L.W.? Take Care!
Oh, those are just perfect haircuts! Way to go Justin, but maybe you should stick with being a dentist:)
Post a Comment