Saturday afternoon, our family was on our way home from our monthly trip to Sam's Club in Columbia (1.5 hrs. away), and the song, "Rock Star" by Nickelback came on the radio...you know, the one where the guy is singing about all the things he wants like a bathroom that's big enough to play baseball in? So, I thought since we had a long drive ahead of us, it might be fun if each of us made a list of things we want...not necessarily this Christmas or next, but...someday...
I came up with a pretty good list of things like bedroom furniture, a Dyson vacuum cleaner, a fancy dress to wear to the occasional special event, a minivan with automatic sliding doors & hatchback...but my list was nothing compared to what Justin came up with. I thought I'd share with you, in its entirety, Justin's list of things he wants when he grows up:
*4-wheelers for the whole family
*An Airplane that he can fly (we're not talking about a remote control toy...we're talking one that actually carries people in it.)
*A Family Boat
*A Pet Bulldog
*A Condo in Costa Rica
*A Farm
*A Home Gym
*A Home Theatre (not just a home theatre system...a home theatre, complete with theatre seats, aisle lighting and a popcorn machine...)
*A Jeep
*A Motorcycle (Harley Davidson no doubt)
*A Riding Lawn Mower
*An R.V.
*Waverunners for the whole family
Regrettably, I must report that my poor husband will not be getting anything that he wants for Christmas this year.....
...maybe SOMEDAY.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
And You Thought YOUR Husband Was Impossible To Shop For...
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great vision! Take me to your Condo in Costa Rica on your private jet when you get it :)
Post a Comment