I understand the reason for putting cheese in resealable bags. I understand the importance of putting ham in resealable bags. I understand the necessity of putting brown sugar and other perishable goods in resealable bags...but socks? Why? Is there something I need to know about keeping socks "fresh"? Will they go stale if I don't reseal them in a plastic bag after opening? I mean, not that I'm complaining or anything. I have no reservations about buying socks in a resealable plastic bag, but is it really necessary? Please explain...
Friday, December 05, 2008
Why?
Posted by Bobbi at Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
this is just a shot in the dark...
you know how when you're shopping for socks or underwear there's always one "bag" that seems to be shredded apart and taped back together, and you know how you try to avoid that "bag"...well when that "bag" doesn't sell the retailer sends it back to the manufacturer and they have to give the retailer their money back...the manufacturer got smart and said "hey, if we could get these bags to look like they haven't been torn to shreds maybe the retailer can still sell them and we won't have to give them their money back!"
just an idea...
Post a Comment