Do you know what this is?
This often overlooked piece of hardware is on everyone's toilet, and has recently become my daughter's favorite toy. I've found her many times walking around the house with one of these little plastic toilet bolt covers in her hand, or worse, in her mouth. I've doubled my effort to keep bathroom doors shut around the baby, but with four other people opening the doors multiple times a day, it's hard to keep up. This afternoon, I walked down to the basement to check on the kids, who were playing happily, and I heard splashing coming from the bathroom. I ran in to find Eden with her new favorite toy in hand, using it as a little cup to drink water from the toilet bowl!!! Aghhh!!! Disgusing!!!
At the very same moment, Brock was making a sign for the toy closet door...a place he often uses as a changing room while putting on his superhero costumes. (We are about to have a couple of babysitters come over, and Brock was concerned that one of them might open the closet door and catch him in his underwear):
Translation:
"Warning. Do not enter. If you want to know why, I will tell you. I am changing."
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Never A Dull Moment...
Posted by Bobbi at Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man...that is funny. Er, I mean gross! :) A good story for when she is dating.... :) Maybe it will keep the guys away a little longer. :)
That sign is awesome! So cute.
I now am re-freaked out about baby proofing though! :-)
Oh my gosh, that is so gross about the toilet toy. NASTY! Good luck keeping her out of that one. I LOVE the sign too. Hilarious. I can't wait until Tanner starts writing notes too. It's so adorable!
Well I'm glad to know my child is not the only one to be fascinated with those little bolt covers. I finally had to remove them all because Benjamin would not leave them alone. And he too thought they were tasty. Yuck! Silly kids!
Oh little Eden! That age just does some of the grossest things ever!
Love Brock's sign. At least he's modest right?:)
Post a Comment