I don't know why I don't just keep music playing in my house all day every day. I am convinced that music has magical powers to lift my spirits and make life MORE FUN!!! This afternoon, the boys are all at school, Eden is finished with her nap, and I decided to turn on pandora.com. I have a station called "David Archuletta" radio, and I swear it plays the best, most upbeat, happiest songs for my day. Jordin Sparks' "One Step At A Time" came on, and I could help but pick up my sweet and smiley baby girl and start dancing around the kitchen with her. It was so fun! Eden was getting her groove on and giggling, and my heart was so happy just drinking in a fun moment with my baby girl. Life is good, you know? I really do have a pretty remarkably awesome darn good life....and a pretty remarkably darn adorable little girl.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bobbi-
Hey, so it has been a LONG time but I wanted to say hi :). I found your blog because when my husband Kris and I lived in Lubbock Texas we were friends with Jeremy and Kat Curtis and figured out you, Justin, Jamie and Craig all new each other from San Antonio - what a small world. Looks like you guys are doing great though! Your kids are so cute. We live kind of near you
(Omaha) so if you ever come this way let us know!
Cami (Hay) Boyle
P.S. Feel free to check out our blog too if you want
Bobbi,
I love your new blog header photo. So cute! I haven't been to your blog in a while so I have been catching up on all its goodness!
I swear, we are so much alike. I was going to do a post on music too. It's soooo powerful. It can make me cry in a second, or totally pump me up and brighten my day!!
I love those songs you mentioned too. Thank heavens for the power of music (the good kind!)
Oh, little girls are wonderful! And dancing and music are too! What a fun memory with your sweet little one!
Post a Comment