
I was just browsing through Facebook, and fell across an update by an old high school friend announcing that she had just released her own musical CD. I checked it out on her website and was way impressed by what I heard! The lyrics to her songs were heartfelt and meaningful. She expressed herself beautifully in each and every track. Way, way cool, Nichole!!! Listening to her sing, and knowing what it must have taken to accomplish something so unique, really made me think about how difficult it really is for an individual to live out their really big dreams. I mean, I have a million things that I think I would love to do someday, but in reality, how many do I actually go out and do? Like...none? I can only imagine the drive and ambition it would take for a busy wife and mother to develop her talents and put together her own musical album! It's almost enough to make me want to get off my computer chair and go out and DO SOMETHING with my life!!! Thanks for the inspiration, Nichole!
Monday, November 24, 2008
I admire women who accomplish their dreams...
Posted by Bobbi at Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Bobbi! I keep coming across your blog and looking around--it is fun to catch up on old cheer buddies. I had the exact same thought when I saw Nic's announcement. WAY, WAY, AWESOME NICHOLE!
Post a Comment