As the final pairs of size 5 jeans were wearing holes in the knees, I started letting the twins wear Brock's size 6 pants. Then, when the size 6 jeans started getting holes, I decided I needed to find a way to make the size 5's last just a little bit longer. So today I pulled out the sewing supplies and started making patches.
Up until now, I have been hesitant to patch the holes because I was afraid that dressing my children in such attire might subject them to unwanted ridicule. However, if I learned anything from the 1980's decade, it's that the secret to pulling off a fashion risk is to wear whatever you have with CONFIDENCE!!! If you can convince others that you think what you are wearing is cool, then you can become a trend-setter, and not the next episode of "what not to wear". So, hopefully my boys have enough self-assurance to be able to pull off the "patched-jeans" look.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Trashy or Trendy?
Posted by Bobbi at Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment