In honor of today's presidential election, I am sacrificing today's blog post for the cause. Rather than writing my usual long and thought-provoking observations in a lengthy and detailed post, I am going to fore-go writing anything at all, so that you can use the time you would have spent reading my blog and go to the polls and VOTE for whichever candidate you like. If, by chance, you don't like any of them, vote for the one you hate the least. JUST LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!! So, DO NOT read this blog post. Instead, get off your duff and VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! (Just once, though. You can only vote once, so make sure you vote for the right person. You can't go back and fix it if you change your mind later.)
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi there Bobbi and Justin. I just wanted to check ya out. I havent looked at your blog forever. Anyway your family is getting soo big. Your family pictures are addorable. I am jealeous of the pretty lake and trees. I hope everything is going well.
Joel started his new practice yesterday. YAHOOOO!!
Anyway hope to see ya soon Cari
Post a Comment