Friday, March 07, 2008

David Cook Rocks!!!

I have to say it, as much as I really do love all of the top 12 American Idol contestants this year, David Cook definitely is the best!! Even if he doesn't win the competition (though I certainly think he could), I would definitely buy his album!!! What an incredible voice and charming smile!!! Even with the scraggly, sad excuse for facial hair, this singer is amazing!!! I get chills every time he performs!!!

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

What? You aren't a David fan? You are funny!

Jill said...

Ditto! He's got talent. He reminds me some of Daughtry. LOVE him too!!!!

Lyndi said...

I totally thought his last song was so hot! And I don't think he's good looking - especially his sorry excuse for facial hair - but the song, with the way he sung it was just totally awesome! He's definitely one of my favorites too.

The Blaisdell Family said...

I thought I left a comment for this post the first day? What happened to it?

Anyway, he's my favorite guy but as far as the women go...Carly Smithson is incredible!! I hope that these two make it to the top!!