"Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." -Ray Bradbury
Wow, it's so good to hear from you. You have an adorable family! I can't believe you guys have four already! So fun. I was reading your previous post and it sounds like you have had some exciting times. Now that I've found you guys we'll have to keep in touch. If you're ever in Dallas, look uis up.
It sure has been a long time. Who is the Jaime that you found us from? I am at a loss, it has been too long. I bet that you are loving your little girl after 3 boys. I was very thankful for mine after just the 2. We are in Lehi now, that is what I get for marrying a Utah guy:)
6 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures of Eden!!
so cute!
Oh I love the last one of her eyeing the Easter basket. What a CUTIE PIE!
Wow, it's so good to hear from you. You have an adorable family! I can't believe you guys have four already! So fun. I was reading your previous post and it sounds like you have had some exciting times. Now that I've found you guys we'll have to keep in touch. If you're ever in Dallas, look uis up.
It sure has been a long time. Who is the Jaime that you found us from? I am at a loss, it has been too long. I bet that you are loving your little girl after 3 boys. I was very thankful for mine after just the 2. We are in Lehi now, that is what I get for marrying a Utah guy:)
Eden is adorable! Her smile could light up a room!
Post a Comment