I love a good challenge. In fact, anyone who's played Monopoly with me knows that I can be pretty darn competitive. I love to win, and hate to lose. Which is why you should know that although you may be interested in participating in the Get Fit Challenge, BE PREPARED TO LOSE!!! Make no mistake about it, I have every intention of winning this competition!!! There are, however, a few prizes to be won, and since the rules are such that I cannot win ALL of them (believe me, if I could, I definitely would!!), I thought I'd go ahead and spread the word so that others can have a shot at the awesome prizes. So, you may be asking yourself right now, "what is the Get-Fit Challenge?" And I will tell you: The Get Fit Challenge is a brilliantly-devised plan meant to inspire healthier living. The Get Fit Challenge is great because it provides a simple formula, a check list if you will, of things to do on a daily basis to improve health. For each item that you complete each day, you will receive a point. At the end of the month, whoever has the most points wins!!! The prizes to be won are excellent incentive to get busy!!! This whole program was devised by one of my personal bff's, Erin, who resides in our home town of P.G., Utah. You can read more about the Get-Fit Challenge by clicking HERE.
So, what are you waiting for? Get off your computer chair and start earning points!!! Good luck everybody and be prepared to LOSE!!!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
THE GET FIT CHALLENGE!!!
Posted by Bobbi at Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Labels: Fitness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this. I was just realizing what a LAZY bum I have become since moving out here, because I now have no friends, no church calling, no visiting teaching stuff, no temp work, no playgroups to go to, absolutely nothing, but watch Eric all day, keep the tiny apartment clean and make dinner.
So I'm excited to have something to finally do! I love a little competition to and especially LISTS that I get to check off so I look productive. Anyways, watch out, I may take your prizes!
Bobbi and Jamie Smith in the same competition????...this could get interesting!! You two are the MOST competitive people I know!! You will both do awesome without a doubt!!
And you both look great and are such good people, you're just in it for the prizes right?:) Where do either one of you need to improve!?!
I feel as though I have been slapped in the face with a glove -- challenged to a duel! Them's fightin' words!
Does your friend mind if total random strangers living in unpronounceable East Texas towns win EVERYTHING????
Post a Comment