Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In case you missed it...

If you didn't watch American Idol last night, you MUST click HERE right now!! Don't wait. Turn the volume up on your computer and click HERE RIGHT NOW!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again...this guy SERIOUSLY ROCKS!!! Amazing musical creativity and so original!!! I get chills every time I hear him sing!!

2 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Amen Amen Amen. That is exactly what we said last night when we watched. He's incredibly talented. I don't think there has ever been another contestant that can do remixes SO WELL!! He really is the best! And I'm glad that he did something without his guitar last night too, it just proved how talented he really is.

Marlie said...

He is pretty amazing. Very talented. I loved his version of Billie Jean. Although, I have to say my fave is cutie pie Archuleta! I think both of them are going to go the end of the competition.