Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patty's Day Easter Showers

How weird is it that St. Patrick's Day and Easter are in the same week this year? Saturday was cold & wet, but we had a great day anyway with our POA's Easter egg hunt in the morning and Lake Ozark's annual St. Patrick's Day parade in the afternoon!!! Here are the pics:




Here are the kids lined up "behind the white line", anxious to catch all the candy that would be thrown from the parade route:



This B.A.C.A. dude was handing out temporary tattoos. No, that's not a cigarette in his mouth. It's a lollipop.



Austin did not appreciate the loud sirens and horn-honking from the fire trucks.

4 comments:

i'm erin. said...

I love the town you live in. I looks so cute.

Jill said...

Fun! We missed that. Oh well...I love the truck easter baskets too. How cute!

The Blaisdell Family said...

What fun! I love easter egg hunts and parades! Looks like you all had fun despite the weather!

familyof15 said...

I see the boys still have their Easter baskets that we gave them! What a fun day they had!
Emily Ü